1. Liang Z, Ploderer B. (2020) “How does Fitbit measure brainwaves”: a qualitative study into the credibility of sleep-tracking technologies. PACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies (IMWUT) 4(1):Article 17. (Impact Factor: 5.79, Q1) SCI Scopus
2. Liang Z, Chapa-Martell MA. (2019) Accuracy of Fitbit wristbands in measuring sleep stage transitions and the effect of user-specific factors. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 7(6):e13384, DOI:10.2196/13384. (Impact Factor: 4.30, Q1) PubMed SCI Scopus # Featured in Techheading
3. Liang Z, Chapa-Martell MA. (2019) Not all errors are created equal: influence of user characteristics on measuring errors of consumer wearable devices for sleep tracking. EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology 18(15):e4. Scopus
4. Liang Z, Yoshida Y, Iino N, Nishimura T, Chapa-Martell MA, Nishimura S.(2019) A pervasive sensing approach to automatic assessment of trunk coordination using mobile devices. EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology 18(15):e5. Scopus
5. Liang Z, Chapa-Martell MA. (2019) Measurement accuracy of consumer sleep tracking wristbands is associated to users’ age and sleep efficiency. The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 8(6):394.
6. Liang Z, Chapa-Martell MA. (2018) Validity of consumer activity wristbands and wearable EEG for measuring overall sleep parameters and sleep structure in free-living conditions. Journal of Healthcare Informatics Research 2 (1-2): 152-178. # Cited by UK Parliamentary Office of Sciences & Technology # Featured in Gizmodo
7. Yoshida Y, Liang Z, Nishimura S, Konosu H, Nagao T, Nishimura T. (2018) Quality evaluation for sports coaching service: evaluate trunk torsion by mobile terminal. Transaction of Information Processing Society of Japan 59(2): 591-601.
8. Liang Z, Ploderer B, Liu W, Nagata Y, Bailey J, Kulik L, Li Y. (2016). SleepExplorer: A visualization tool to make sense of correlations between personal sleep data and contextual factors. Personal and Ubiquitous Computing 20(6): 985-1000. (Impact factor: 2.21, Q1/Q2) SCI Scopus
9. Liang Z, Wakahara Y. (2014). Real-time Urban Traffic Amount Prediction Models for Dynamic Route Guidance Systems. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2014: 85. (Impact factor: 1.49, Q2/Q3) SCI Scopus
10. Liang Z, Xiahou S, Chen D. (2010). Secured AODVjr Routing Protocol Based on SRP Algorithm. Journal of the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China 39(Suppl.): 121-126.
11. Zhao H, Jin J, Jiang P, Gao W, Liang Z. (2008). LabVIEW and PCI DAQ Card Based HTS Test and Control Platforms. Journal of Electronic Science and Technology of China, vol.6, no.2, 198-204.